Thursday, March 08, 2012

Writing Bits and Bobs

I'm in that strange writing limbo you enter when you've just finished a long novel. A series in this case since the two Lords of the Dark Fall books pretty much intertwined. I've been with Fabian and Tig, Marcellus and Cassandra for nearly a year, now. Once the humungous edits are done, (220 K words as they stand, now.) I'll be moving on to writing my Alexandra Marell Italian Island mystical/contemp series and the Candy Nicks Cirque Demonica. I'm going for novellas and short novels this year to increase my back catalogue and to get regular realeases out there. I'm a slow writer and long novels like the Dark Fall novels put me out of the release loop for longer than I'd like. To give me a break from the text before editing, I'm reading through Something Worth Fighting For, which for some odd reason I never released on Amazon, Smashwords etc. and getting that into distribution. Can't decide whether to re release Setting Him Free, too. That got great reviews first time around, a rec read reviewers pick on Love Romances, which probably means it should be out there in the world rather than a free read. My Alexandra Marell catalogue is looking a bit thin right now. Will be nice to get back to writing a few more Alex style stories (different only from Candy for less graphic sex and genre, the tone is very similar).

So, on to editing. I'l be seeing double by the time I get to the end of this lot. Hope to have the Dark Fall books out very soon, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment